We are leading Telecoms, Managed IT, Fire & Security Provider.
We help – businesses of all sizes and across almost every sector – connect better with their technology and security solutions
We combine straightforward solutions, including fibre broadband, mobile tariffs and phone systems, Cloud and on premise IT Solutions, CCTV, Intruder Alarm, Access Control & Fire Safety Solutions with friendly, helpful people to support businesses with their technology needs, now and as they grow. As an independent provider, we work with only the best in class products, meaning we’ll always get the best solution in the market for our customers.
As a Desk Based Business Development Manager your role will be to bring in New Named Business to Lansafe Ltd. You will be expected to outbound call selling the full product portfolio to customers in the SME/ Mid-Market Sector within a defined geographic location.
Location: Wigan – Full-time
Salary: Up to £25,000 – DOE
This will be a very busy, customer facing role where the expectation is to over-achieve on stretching activity and Sales Revenue targets.
The purpose of this uncapped commissionable role is to bring new named business to Lansafe Ltd
• Most of your day will be communicating via phone (outbound) to new customers, with some written correspondence with customers. You will be aiming to build and writing new business sales.
• You will be managing your own workload, creating sales opportunities, building a solid pipeline to ensure you can achieve set MRR targets, working to KPI targets.
• A very fast paced role where no two days are the same. The role is desk based and there is no face to face contact with customers.
• There will be a drive in the current ‘New Normal’ to aim for as many Video call appointments as is possible.
• To proactively upskill and self-learn
• Drafting quotes for new and existing customers to support field based Sales staff.
• Schedule and action all tasks to completion within specified timescales whilst ensuring all systems are kept fully updated for each action and point of customer contact
• Collect Key Decision Maker contacts and contact details
• Obtain additional information where possible to maximize customer contact details
• Maintain a professional appearance, telephone manner and attitude always
• Proven success in a new business sales role
• Problem solving
• Data analysis
• Written and verbal communication
• Relationship management
• Sales experience
Here are some of the benefits that we offer…
• 20 days holidays, plus bank holidays, and the option to purchase more!
• Professional product training to help you achieve your personal goals
• Auto enrolment into pension scheme