Website Lansafe Ltd
Providing customer focused 1st Line Service Desk support for hardware and software issues. Prioritising incidents based on their business impact. Assessing the complexity of incidents and following escalation processes where required. Ensuring all calls are accurately logged into the Service Desk system. Proactively identifying potential or future issues at client sites. Proactively sharing technical knowledge with the team.
The 1st Line Support Engineer Position Requires.
- Resolve remote problems with computer & network devices, CCTV systems & intruder systems
- Resolution of 1st line technical issues
- Answering support calls and logging requests
- Good communication with clients
- To learn & be knowledgeable in all our supported product range
- To perform various administrative duties
- Efficiently escalating support cases to 2nd & 3rd line support where necessary
- Experience with Windows 10
- Basic knowledge of switches & routers
- Basic understanding of MS 365
- Good problem solving skills
- Ability to multitask
- Basic knowledge of CCTV (full training will be given)
- Basic knowledge of Intruder (full training will be given)
- Basic knowledge of Cloud Telephone systems (full training will be given)
- Excellent customer service skills
- Experience of working in a 1st line role, for an MSP would be preferred.
Training/Qualifications Expected To Gain
- Trinity Administration (Cloud PBX)
- Dahua Administration (CCTV)
- Texecom Administration (Intruder)
Microsoft Exam 98-349 – Windows Operating System Fundamentals (or equivalent)
Hours Mon-Fri 8am-5pm
Annual Salary – (£16,000 to £21,000)
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.