Website Lansafe Ltd
Providing customer focused 3rd Line Service Desk support for hardware and software issues. Prioritising incidents based on their business impact. Assessing the complexity of incidents and following escalation processes where required. Ensuring all calls are accurately logged into the Service Desk system. Proactively identifying potential or future issues at client sites. Proactively sharing technical knowledge with the team.
The 3rd Line Support Engineer Position Requires.
- Resolve remote/on site problems with computer & network devices, CCTV systems & intruder systems
- Provide a high standard of 3rd line support by owning, managing and resolving 3rd line incidents in line with our SLA’s
- Acting as a technical lead in a major incident or priority 1 situations
- Troubleshooting complexed server/desktop issues
- Administration of MS 365
- Administration of MS technologies including Active Directory, Group Policy and Office applications.
- Support for Virtualization products including VMWare & Hyper-V
- Troubleshooting/Installation of switches, routers, firewalls and wireless systems
- Working closely with the Technical Architects for on boarding & design
- Identifying opportunities for improvement both technical and in process
- Liaising with external parties where necessary
- Excellent communication with clients
- On call duties (extra pay)
- Client focused
- Excellent knowledge of Windows 10, Windows Server & MS Office
- Excellent knowledge of switches, routers & firewalls (VLAN, NAT, VPN, Proxies)
- WISP experience would be advantageous (Ubiquiti)
- Excellent understanding of MS 365 & related technologies including exchange online, Azure AD (joined/hybrid), conditional access, Azure DLP & Information Protection, Intune.
- Excellent knowledge of Hyper V and VMWare
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Ability to multitask
- Good knowledge of CCTV, Intruder & Cloud PBX systems would be advantageous but full training will be given
- Excellent customer service skills
- Maintaining awareness of new and emerging technologies
- Working in a support role in a busy environment
- Experience of working in a 3rd line role, for an MSP would be preferred.
- Full clean driving license
- Mon-Friday 8am to 5pm
Annual Salary – (£29,000 to £35,000)
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.